Let your creativity guide you in designing a version of the Providence the Creative Capital “P” logo. Each time you visit a new page on the website, you’ll see a new P created by local artists, designers, and citizens.
You don’t have to be an artist or designer to create one, either. Anyone can submit a design.
Upload your design using the form below and make sure your submission is:
• 175 pixels wide x 145 pixels tall
• 72 dpi
• Saved as a JPEG or PNG.
The Fine Print
1. By submitting a P design, you are agreeing to let us display it on the website.
2. You will not be compensated for use of your P design, though you will continue to retain ownership of it.
3. We reserve the right to not use some Ps – we’re not going to use anything potentially offensive.
4. If you’d like us to remove your P from the site, email us at email@example.com and let us know. We’ll take care of it as quickly as possible.